You can download the test version of YSFLIGHT Scenery Editor.
If you want to use an official version, please click
YSFLIGHT Scenery Editor is shareware. However, just downloading
and installing do not obligate you to pay for the program. (The
program only gives you a warning message.) Please make payment if
you think the program is worth $15.
[DOWNLOAD YSFLIGHT SCENERY EDITOR TEST VERSION]
- Four new map element types, GRADATION QUAD STRIP, QUAD STRIP,
TRIANGLES, and QUADRILATERALS are supported. These types can be
used in the latest test version of YSFLIGHT.
- Can insert approach light added in YSFLIGHT 20050402 version.
- Some short-cut keys.
- Can save color palette.
- Can select multiple start positions
- Added option "Auto Load Stp" for loading .STP file
automatically when a .FLD file is opened. For example, if this
option is on, and if you open "Hawaii.fld," the program
automatically load "Hawaii.stp" if it exists.
- Fixed bugs in some dialog procedures.
- You can select multiple scenery items by pressing CTRL key.
(Due to this change, the way to modify ground objects, assigning a
motion path, and modifying a motion path have also changed.)
- Ground objects can have tag and id for identification.
- Start Position can store IFF constraint. (But current newest
version of YSFLIGHT program does not support this feature, and you
will see errors if you specify IFF constraint.)
- Start Position can have explicit link to the aircraft carrier.
(But current newest version of YSFLIGHT program does not support
this feature, and you will see errors if you specify IFF
- Please wait for the next test version of YSFLIGHT for these two
- Config Dialog (You can choose YSFLIGHT install directory with this
- Reads ground object template from gro*.lst (Prepareing for future
update that allows additional ground objects)
- Fixed a problem that crashes the program when the user chooses
Motion Path -> Modify and clicks a scenery item.
- Fixed a problem that crashes the program when the user selects one
of the sub-menus under Edit -> Map Priority without choosing a