Introduction of Ws2dgE
Samples drawn by Ws2dgE
- Processes a large amount of data to display many lines and legends in one frame.
- Three dimensional spline interpolation and Chebyshef approximation (any number of dimensions are definable) allow for flexible drawing.
- Various patterns and colors can be applied to markers and lines.
- Data that draws lines outside the frame will be automatically detected and the edge is calculated, so that the chart fits entirely inside the frame.
- The type of axis scale, linear or logarithmic, can be selected. Split bars and numeric labels can be placed in any position.
- Clear printing. Resulting charts can be pasted to an other application's window in the metafile or bitmap format via the clipboard.
- In the copy and paste functions using the metafile format, you can select the area to be copied with the mouse.
- Viewing and editing data easily in the Data Checker window.
Download for Windows 95/98/NT/XP version FAQ
- (Ws2dgE.zip, 2472360(bytes), Updated 2003.1.9(Ver.2.00))
- To install Ws2dgE, extract the downloaded file using Winzip and double-click the setup.exe file. Be sure to read the ReadMe file before installation. When you update previous versions, delete it using the Install/Uninstall tab in the Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel.
If you fail in downloading, please try it from the Vector's site.
Changes in This Upgrade
- Ws2dgE has been newly developed as an English version of Ws2dg.