Introduction of Ws3dgE
Samples drawn by Ws3dgE
- Auto detection of the minimum and maximum values from data to plot charts.
- Applies spline interpolation to each line, resulting in smooth, natural curves.
- The heading direction of streamline can be specified, deleting negative lines completely.
- Colors can be applied to rectangle grids and surfaces in addition to streamlines.
- AInverted patterns can be displayed.
- A maximum of six charts can be displayed on a screen (page) at a time.
- Clear printing. Resulting charts can be pasted to an other application's window in the metafile or bitmap format via the clipboard.
- In the copy and paste functions using the metafile format, you can select the area to be copied with the mouse.
- Viewing and editing data easily in the Data Checker window.
Download for Windows 95/98/NT/XP version FAQ
- (Ws3dgE.zip, 2450176(bytes), Updated 2003.1.9(Ver.2.00))
- To install Ws3dgE, extract the downloaded file using Winzip and double-click the setup.exe file. Be sure to read the ReadMe file before installation. When you update previous versions, delete it using the Install/Uninstall tab in the Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel.
If you fail in downloading, please try it from the Vector's site.
Changes in This Upgrade
- Ws3dgE has been newly developed as an English version of Ws3dg.