Introduction of WscntE
Samples drawn by WscntE
- Auto detection of the minimum and maximum values from data to plot charts.
- Various display options include: plotting charts only with contour lines and applying colors to cross sections.
- Smooth contour line with less element points.
- Any options or setting cause no fatal errors or hang-ups.
- A maximum of six charts can be displayed on a screen or page at a time.
- The height of a point in the chart is shown as a variation in color in the height meter displayed to the right.
- Clear printing. Resulting charts can be pasted to an other application's window in the metafile or bitmap format via the clipboard.
- In the copy and paste functions using the metafile format, you can select the area to be copied with the mouse.
- Viewing and editing data easily in the Data Checker window.
Download for Windows 95/98/NT/XP version FAQ
- (WscntE.zip, 2468510(bytes), Updated 2003.1.9(Ver.2.00))
- To install WscntE, extract the downloaded file using Winzip and double-click the setup.exe file. Be sure to read the ReadMe file before installation. When you update previous versions, delete it using the Install/Uninstall tab in the Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel.
If you fail in downloading, please try it from the Vector's site.
Changes in This Upgrade
- WscntE has been newly developed as an English version of Wscnt.