Introduction of WsijzE
A sample drawn by WsijzE. In the graph, x- and y-values are indicated by the position of rectangle symbols and the z-value by the color of the symbols.
An example drawn by Ws3dgE after converting a part of the above mentioned data.
- Converts normal three dimensional data (xyz) into ijz data (a sequence of three combined values consisting of the x and y values on the even-interval grid coordinate system and the z value).
- Minimized errors when converting data with effective interpolation processing used.
- A sequence of ijz data can be used in Wscnt or Ws3dg, effectively visualizing three dimensional data that features non-regular intervals.
- Two sets of three dimensional data on the two different xy coordinate system can be converted into ijz data to compare or modify.
- Any section of ijz data can be extracted to convert (ijz to ijz conversion).
- Prints rustling charts produced from three dimensional data.
- Clear printing. Resulting charts can be pasted to an other application's window in the metafile or bitmap format via the clipboard.
- Viewing and editing data easily in the Data Checker window.
Download for Windows 95/98/NT/XP version FAQ
- (WsijzE.zip, 2235395(bytes), Updated 2003.1.9(Ver.2.00))
- To install WsijzE, extract the downloaded file using Winzip and double-click the setup.exe file. Be sure to read the ReadMe file before installation. When you update previous versions, delete it using the Install/Uninstall tab in the Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel.
If you fail in downloading, please try it from the Vector's site.
Changes in This Upgrade
- WsijzE has been newly developed as an English version of Wsijz.