ENGLISH | JAPANESE
version 3.0.6 - May 15, 2002 (Editor)
version 3.0.7 - February 22, 2003 (Player)
- About ZenmaiClock
- System Requirements
- Links to Clocks
ZenmaiClock is a simple analog clock simulator for Macintosh. You can construct original clocks with ClockEditor.
Snapshot (Player for Mac OS X)
Snapshot (Editor for Mac OS Classic)
ZenmaiClock for MacOS requires MacOS 8.6 or later.
ZenmaiClock for MacOS X requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
3.0.7 - 22 Feb. 2002
- Fixed problem that spends CPU time (Mac OS X version only).
3.0.6 - 15 May 2002
- Supported Mac OS X (Player only).
- Supported floating and translucent clock(Mac OS X version only).
3.0.4 - 16 Jul. 1999
- Supported QuickTime Graphics Importers.
3.0.3 - 2 Jul. 1999
- Fixed bug on Drag & Drop converters.
3.0.2 - 14 May 1999
- Supported custom frame shapes.
3.0 - 16 Apr. 1999
- Supported enhanced Open and Save panels (Navigation Services) that are the new features of MacOS 8.5.
ZenmaiClock is a freeware. You can use this software without any cost. You can distribute this software freely for non-commercial use. However, it is prohibited to make any changes and/or modifications. A permission is required for the distribution of any commercial uses.
ZenmaiClock Player INTERNATIONAL VERSION (includes English and Japanese)ZenmaiClock Editor INTERNATIONAL VERSION (includes English and Japanese)
- ZenmaiClockPlayer3.0.7.sit.bin 122.8Kbytes (MacBinary Format)
- ZenmaiClock3.0.6.sit.bin 305.8Kbytes (MacBinary Format)