1. Click the following link to download Microsoft VM(msjavx86.exe).
Microsoft VM build 3802 for Windows XP/2000/95/98/Me/NT4.0
2. Execute msjavx86.exe file on your computer.
3. Install VM following the installation and reboot.
4. Update your VM on Windows Update because this is not a latest program. Select such a program as "Microsoft virtual machine (Microsoft VM)".
5. On Amusing Java Applets, check work rights.
Restorations of Microsoft Virtual Machine
Sometimes Microsoft VM crashes. Under such conditions you cannot reinstall it. So you need uninstall and install to restore.
1. Select Start ->" Run(R)..." and type the following command.|
RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection java.inf,UnInstall
2. Click OK and reboot.
3. Go to "Installation of Microsoft Virtual Machine" on this page.
Do you have any questions? [BBS]
Microsoft, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Virtual Machine are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.